BULKHEAD & ACCESSORIES
- Air Brake (Ball Sleeve)
- Used with: Copper Tubing & Nylon Air Brake Tubing
- Typical Application: Air Brake Systems
- Pressure: 150PSI
- Vibration Rating: Fair
- Material: C36000 Brass
- Sealing Method: 3-Piece Compression
- Temperature Rating: -65o F to +250oF with copper tubing
- Advantages: Easy to assemble (no flaring).
- Meets DOT and SAE specifications. May be used with nylon tubing by replacing long nut.
- Standard aluminium Gladhand
- Machined aluminium castings
- Powder coated clamps on service and emergency styles
- Permanent clamps screws
- Full face rubber seals
- Meets SAE J318 standard specification
- Steel spring
- High tensile strength
- Zinc plated, Yellow Dichromate
- All springs have double-looped ends for easy attachment and to prevent opening
- Springs are plated for corrosion protection
AIR BRAKE HOSE END KIT & ASSEMBLIES
- Meets the requirement of DOT and SAE J1402 requirements
- Swivel ends reduce residual torque in hose increasing life. No need to disconnect
- Both ends to service the brake system.
- Corrosion resistant
Aluminium Axle tee
- The most important advantage is aluminum’s extremely high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Extremely hard anodized aluminium body .
- Stronger and lighter than equivalent standard cast or billet machined part.
- Applications: Primarily used in the automotive industry, these fittings are used in brake systems, fuel lines, carburation and other industrial applications
Air Brake Tubes & Coils