- Neutral bars are widely used in residential and commercial electrical service panels to terminate all those white 'neutral' or 'return' wires from the many load circuits in the building.
- Neutral bars are simple mass wire termination devices that allow many wires to be terminated in one place, usually at the main service panel, in a small space and at low cost.
- Brass Neutral bars are popular in many countries but conductivity of brass is about 28% that of copper while aluminum conductivity is 43% that of copper
Aluminium Neutral bars
- Aluminium neutral bars are manufactured from high strength aluminium
- They are tin plated
- Screws are plated and are made up of mild steel
- They are for dual conductors - copper/aluminium
Copper Neutral bars
- Manufactured from high strength copper and furnished with plated steel screws
- They are for copper conductor alloys
- Select from 4 up to 190 circuits
Airbrake Tubes & Coils