NEUTRAL LINK & BAR
Neutral Bar & Link
- Neutral bars are widely used in residential and commercial electrical service panels to terminate all those white 'neutral' or 'return' wires from the many load circuits in the building.
- Neutral bars are simple mass wire termination devices that allow many wires to be terminated in one place, usually at the main service panel, in a small space and at low cost.
- Brass Neutral bars are popular in many countries but conductivity of brass is about 28% that of copper while aluminum conductivity is 43% that of copper
- Neutral link, neutral connector and neutral bar manufacturers and supply to all over the world including Asia, Europe, America, Africa and Australia from Mumbai, India. We have been offering neutral link bar and connector since 1974 as per the requirements with industrial features of reliable and durable.
Aluminium Neutral bar
- Aluminium neutral bars are manufactured from high strength aluminium
- They are tin plated
- Screws are plated and are made up of mild steel
- They are for dual conductors - copper/aluminium
Copper Neutral bar
- Manufactured from high strength copper and furnished with plated steel screws
- They are for copper conductor alloys
- Select from 4 up to 190 circuits
Air Brake Tubes & Coils